Different Types of Hackers Found on the Dark Web
The dark web is simply a place you can browse without being monitored so all the types of hackers you will find on the clear net, can also be found on the dark web, the only difference being, when you contact these hackers on the dark web, you will be doing so without anyone being able to know that you contacted them.
If you are looking for a Hacker for hire, then look no further. We are a team of Professional Hackers, Security Experts and Pen testers offering Hacking Services online on the Dark Web and Clear net. All our team members are Certified ethical hackers and auditors with 10+ years of experience in cybersecurity and penetration testing.
$500.00 – $800.00
Who is a Hacker?
The term hacker has always been a divisive one, sometimes being used as a term of admiration for individuals who exhibit a high degree of skill and creativity in their approach to technical problems relating to the technology. However, the term is also commonly used to describe individuals who use this skill for illegal or unethical purposes.
Who then is a hacker?
A hacker is an individual who uses computer, networking or other skills to overcome a technical technological problems often deploying tools such as Mobile networks, laptops, wireless and non wireless signals. The latter may also refer to anyone who uses their abilities to gain unauthorized access to systems or networks in order to commit crimes.
A hacker may, for example, steal information to hurt people via identity theft or bring down a system and, often, hold it hostage in order to collect a ransom.
How Does Hacking Work?
Hackers use technical skills to exploit cybersecurity defenses. Ethical hackers test for cybersecurity vulnerabilities and may take up hacking as a profession. The end goal is often to gain unauthorized access to computers, networks, computing systems, mobile devices or internet of things systems.
Many professional hackers use their skills to determine security holes in enterprise systems and then advise where companies should boost their security defenses to keep threat actors out. Malicious hackers may steal login credentials, financial information and other types of sensitive information.
A good number of hackers aim to exploit either technical or social weaknesses to breach defenses. Technical weaknesses may include vulnerabilities in software or other exploitable weak spots.
To exploit social weaknesses, hackers may attempt to manipulate social outcomes through false pretenses, such as impersonating a co-worker or other individual to gain financial or login information. Hackers may also use their technical skills to install dangerous malware, steal or destroy data, or disrupt an organization’s services.
Hackers often part take in forums to share ideas. As far as services go most hacking services and marketplaces are often hosted on the dark web which provide an outlet for offering, trading and soliciting illegal hacking services.
What is Cyber Crime?
The video below was first posted TechTarget
Different Types of Hackers for Hire On the Dark Web
Generally, people use references to “Hat Colors” as a way to identify different types of hackers, these are divided into five main types. A few of these terms have been replaced to reflect cultural changes.
- Gray Hat Hackers: They fall somewhere between ethical hackers and threat actors. While their motives may be similar to those two groups, gray hats are more likely than ethical hackers to access systems without authorization; at the same time, they are more likely than threat actors to avoid doing unnecessary damage to the systems they hack. Although they aren’t typically motivated by money, gray hat hackers may offer to fix vulnerabilities they have discovered through their own unauthorized activities rather than using their knowledge to exploit vulnerabilities for illegal profit.
- Ethical hackers or Authorized Hackers: These guys used to be known as “white hat hackers”. Hackers like this strive to operate in the public’s best interest rather than for illegal purposes. Many ethical hackers who work doing pen testing are hired to attempt to break into the company’s networks to find and report on security vulnerabilities. The security firms then help their customers mitigate security issues before criminal hackers can exploit them.
- Unauthorized Hackers: They are also known as “Black Hat Hackers”. These guys intentionally gain unauthorized access to networks and systems with malicious intent. Their reasons may include stealing data, spreading malware or profiting from ransomware, vandalizing or otherwise damaging systems, often in an attempt to gain notoriety. Threat actors are criminals by definition because they violate laws against accessing systems without authorization, but they may also engage in other illegal activity, including corporate espionage, identity theft and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- Red Hat Hackers: Also called “eagle-eyed” or “vigilante hackers”, are similar to ethical hackers. Red hat hackers intend to stop unethical attacks by threat actors. While red hat hackers may have a similar intent to ethical hackers, they differ in methodology, as red hat hackers may use illegal or extreme courses of action. Often, red hat hackers will deploy cyber attacks toward the systems of threat actors.
- Blue Hat Hackers: also known as “vengeful hackers”, use hacking as a social weapon. Frequently, it is used as a means for revenge against a person, employer or other organization. Hackers who post personal and confidential data online to ruin reputations or attempt to gain unauthorized access to email and social media accounts are classified as blue hats.
- Script Kiddies: Guys under this category are amateur inexperienced hackers who attempt to use pre-written scripts in their hacking efforts. Often, these are fledgling hacking enthusiasts who cause little damage.
- Hacktivists: These are organizations of hackers that use cyber attacks to affect politically motivated change. The purpose is to bring public attention to something the hacktivist believes might be a violation of ethics or human rights. Hacktivism attacks may attempt to reveal evidence of wrongdoing by publicizing private communications, images or information.
Why Hire a Professional Hackers from Us
With over 3598 successfully-completed projects and numerous happy clients who have solicited our hacking services, our team of professional hackers is known to many as undoubtedly one of the team of hackers who happen to be on top of their game in the hacking community.
Professional Hacker for Hire is known to take good care of clients as well as their projects seriously with a guaranteed claim their task will be completed and on time. The team makes this claim because, we only accept tasks we are able to complete with no doubts.
Where to Get a Professional Hackers
Pricing for Hacking Services
One of our greatest organization goals is keeping our customers satisfied by offering them mouth-watering prices. Prices for hacking services at Professional Hacker for Hire are relative cheap and are completely negotiable.
Prices are relative lower thanks to the length of time we have been in business. Team members have the necessary skills and we have acquired most of the tools needed for the common hacks we offer. Contact us now to get good pricing on the hacking services we provide.
How ever certain services such as social media accounts hacks, account recovery, email hacking have relatively fixed prices. Negotiations are done for heavy tasks such as penetration and testing, mobile phone cloning website hacking and other heavy tasks.